AbelCine is a leading digital cinema and HD technology supplier to the motion picture, broadcast and new media industries. We offer sales, training, rental, repair and finance services to the professional production community with offices in NY, CHI and LA. Our facility in Burbank, CA is currently seeking a Rental Agent to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, hard working individual to participate in our exciting and fast paced company.
This key position will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Develop rental sales as an agent for the department by identifying opportunities and securing rental orders
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships and nurture rental business with them
- Handle incoming customer requests in regard to camera rentals
- Generate quotations and facilitate scheduling of equipment
- Provide exceptional client support with regard to working with time constraints and limited budgets, logistics, shipping needs and any other special parameters (as dictated by the client)
- Coordinate and communicate prep and pickup time of equipment with clients and Prep Technicians
- Work as a team with other agents in NY and our LA office to coordinate current and upcoming jobs
- Collaborate with the sales, service and training departments to ensure our clients receive the best possible customer service and that their needs are met
Requirements for the successful applicant:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent technical, hands on experience in Video/Film industry
- Prior rental house experience is strongly desired
- Comprehension of proper terminology and technical details, with ability to understand equipment compatibility issues
- 1-2 years of verifiable success in a customer service position. Candidates must posses and demonstrate a polite, friendly demeanor to establish an upbeat and professional rapport with clients
- Exceptional communication skills, including professional correspondence skills [grammar, spelling, etc.] are a must
- Organization and attention to details are also a must
- Ability to multi-task: handle multiple phone lines, email, fax, etc
- Strong computer skills and Macintosh experience. Experience with Filemaker Pro a plus.
- Flexibility with hours is a big plus
AbelCine offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with work experience and/or education.
AbelCine is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.