AbelCine is a leading digital cinema and HD technology supplier to the motion picture, broadcast and new media industries. We offer sales, training, rental, repair and finance services to the professional production community with offices in NY, CHI and LA. Our busy Rental department in LA is seeking a full time Rental Associate to join our staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, hard working individual to participate in our exciting and fast paced industry.
This position will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Handle incoming sub-rental requests from other rental houses
- Line up and source sub-rental equipment needed for Abel jobs
- Verify and enter insurance certificate information into the system
- Process payment for each rental prior to customer departure
- Email clients their invoice and other rental forms
- Greet and assist walk-in clients as needed
Requirements for the successful applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical, hands on experience in Video/Film industry
- 1-2 years of verifiable success in a customer service position. Candidates must possess and demonstrate a polite, friendly demeanor to establish an upbeat and professional rapport with clients
- Strong administrative experience
- Comprehension of proper terminology and technical details, with ability to understand equipment compatibility issues
- Prior rental house or production environment experience is strongly desired
- Exceptional communication skills, including professional correspondence skills are a must
- Organization and attention to details are also a must
- Strong computer skills and Macintosh experience. Experience with Filemaker Pro a plus.
This is a full time, non-exempt, salaried position
AbelCine offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with work experience and/or education.
AbelCine is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace