AbelCine is a leading Digital Cinema and HD camera equipment supplier to the motion picture and broadcast industries. We offer sales, training, rental and repair services to the professional filmmaking community with offices in NY, CHI and LA. Our NYC headquarters is seeking a full-time Inventory Representative to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, hardworking individual to participate in our exciting and fast paced company.
This position would encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Physically receive all daily incoming packages and distribute packages around office
- Systematically receive items on open PO's, all sales inventory and intangible inventory
- Stock all inventory in an organized and methodical manner, conduct regular cycle counts and file all packing slips and receipts
- Create and close weekly transfers
- Manage inventory that leaves on 'Return to Vendor" for repair/replacement and sales prep for all inventory
- Receive display gear and maintain supplemental materials
- Assist fulfillment team with picking and shipping orders as needed
- Unloading and loading pallet shipments
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the successful applicant:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience with inventory and fulfillment
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with high volume inventory, fulfillment and shipping and receiving
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience with Mac OS is required. Experience with Filemaker Pro and Salesforce are a plus
- Aptitude for learning new skills and technology
- Analytical, attention to details, critical thinking and organizational skills are a must
- Exceptional communication skills, including professional correspondence skills
- Ability to work well with clients, vendors and coworkers
- Positive attitude, personable and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
This is a full time, non-exempt, salaried position with benefits.
AbelCine offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with work experience and/or education.
AbelCine is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.